Friday, August 15, 2008

Innovation For Business Success


The secret of success and the key to innovation and to find creative solutions, it is emotional self-management - or the emotional state management. It is said that one holds its head, while others lose theirs, is a priority, on the one hand, maintains its head, who has learned to control - or at least manage - their own thoughts and emotions. This is the secret. Emotional Self-Management is the mystery and accurate, fresh, wise and effective decisions, and these are the kinds of decisions, the chances of success. But I brought you promised something, even better, right?

True, I have! What is the meaning of knowing a secret, if you do not know how to use it? It is said that "knowledge without wisdom is a dangerous thing, but I just said something impractical well -" the knowledge of wisdom. "The simple answer to the problem of self-control is the simple wisdom:" Master your thoughts and feelings. "If you're like me, and I am sure you are, you're probably thinking:" Thank you for. .. If I could control my thoughts and feelings that I am not in search of items to improve my life! Can you tell me something that I can use? Now? Please? "

No comments: